Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Life Goes On - Part I

It's been a long - long time before I had a mood to jot something about my life here.  Most of the time they are lingering in my mind.  All feelings of happy, sad, stress, depress, moody, angry, irritate and JOY and all keep coming and going. Some times I wish I can laugh my heart out or the other cry silently.  Until yesterday, I cry to My God, Allah the one and only.. just wanna ask Him, why all these things happen to me.  What is his says the I have to carry such a big burden on my shoulder.  I don't have the answer but I know he heard me, because I felt so light today.

It's been a long - long time I wanna update and up load the pictures of the places I love so much, but still none uploaded. I need to find some time to focus on doing that...

No comments:

Post a Comment