Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'll Miss This Place...

Hi there, sorry I don't attached the pics as promised. Will try to upload today. Meantime you can browse the view from this website www.tanjungsanctuary.com.my
Tomorrow will be my last working day in Tanjung Sanctuary Langkawi. Do I feel sad?. Yes I do :(

What are so special about this place? Well, the warm smiles from the people faces (may there are the sincere smiles). The green of the jungle, although there are so many rumors and real stories I heard about them (even experienced it myself). The wild common monkeys and the black monkey greeting me in the morning while I was walking down the hill to the office, in the afternoon while we hiking up and the hill to the cafetaria for lunch, and in the evening when I was walking up the hill to leave of while I was wondering around the compound during my duty day.
Rarely found elsewhere, most of the time you will see them in the park, by the road side or may be in the Zoo (poor them animal in the Zoo). But never can you find them playing with their kids on the tree branch from your office window, I love them when my eyes so tired with figures on the computer screen. They are so funny faces staring at you from the tree branch, I will smile back to them from a boring meeting room seat.. haha. Not to forget when they will stared at my food on the table while I'm having my late lunch at the Terrace Restaurant.

Yes, the eating parts was also something to remember.. hehe (always.. but I'm skinny now huhu). We had a meals once before I join the TS Team. but not to forget I had one before, during my visit to J & Ra. That was the time we (Hubby, Luqman, Tasnim & me) were invited by the Chef to his new working place. It is a tiny restaurant with a wonderful view, above the sea. That time we saw a family of dolphin catches the breath such a rare amazing view where only the lucky ones can see them.
One of the most catching view is you can see aeroplanes touching in and flying out of the langkawi island, when it always remind me of Jeremy (the old pilot who so much in love of the scene of a flight touching down the runway).
Another catching view is the eagles flying down to catch the unlucky fishes on the waves. And always the mountain view and the nearby island (of course, my next story will be about the island).

Hmm.. that's something about TSL. Till the next "membebel" story. we stop now. If the broadband is good, I'll try to upload some pic.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment