Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'll Miss The View...

Time running fast, today its been almost 330days being a one of the team of AJ Resorts a.k.a Tanjung Sanctuary Langkawi.

Such a nice boutique hotel which they claimed as a five star hotel. Such a warm environment with wild life and green jungle.
Today I wanna write about Tanjung Sanctuary Langkawi.

I believe I'd known this place since it was existed a long time ago. Those day I was wondering how it looks like, because you surely cannot see it from the roadside. I'm falling in love with this place the very first time I see it. It was may be almost seven years back. That day, we (hubby, luqman and me) were invited by a Jeremy and Rachel (I'll write about this lovely old couple next time) to the place they stayed during their 3 month sabbatical period in Malaysia, (Langkawi especially). It was at the Room 827 in Tanjung Sanctuary. The landscape were green, the room are spacious and the most lovely is the wild life running everywhere and the beautiful seaview from the balcony. We sat at the balcony until sundown when the scenic sunset was the most beautiful. My love for the sun view is always in my heart. We watch the beautiful sun change from white to pink to orange to yellow and grey.. can you imagine that. I'll post the picture of them if I got time sometime later. Meantime lets see the photo of this place where I love so much. see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment